Effectiveness Management (DCMP L3)
Upon completion of this course, a learner will be equipped with necessary knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Demonstrating understanding of cleaning methods and techniques;
- Applying cleaning methods and processes; and
- Evaluating effectiveness of cleaning methods and processes
- Assess cleaning sites and specific areas to determine cleaning requirements
- Identify correct cleaning processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and organizational procedures
- Identify correct cleaning methods and techniques to meet cleaning requirements and organizational cleaning standards
- Identify correct cleaning chemicals to meet cleaning requirements and organizational cleaning standards
- Identify correct tools and equipment to meet cleaning requirements and organizational cleaning standards
- Identify safety and health hazards and precautions to be taken at cleaning sites
- Identify correct safety signs and personal protective equipment required for cleaning jobs
- Prepare to carry out cleaning activities in accordance with cleaning requirements and organizational procedures
- Apply correct cleaning methods and techniques in accordance with cleaning requirements, organizational procedures and cleaning standards
- Reinstate work area in accordance with organizational procedures and housekeeping standards
- Comply with Workplace Safety & Health guidelines when preparing and carrying out cleaning activities and reinstating work area
- Complete cleaning processes in accordance with organizational procedures
- Evaluate effectiveness of cleaning methods and processes relating to work requirements in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Identify improvements and make recommendations in consultation with relevant stakeholders and in accordance with organizational procedures
- Implement recommendations in accordance with organizational procedures
Who should attend
- Management staff of cleaning companies
- Cleaning Supervisors
Minimum Entry Requirement
Learners are encouraged to Develop Reading, Listening and Speaking of English to a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) Literacy Level 3; Develop Numeracy skills to a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) Numeracy Level 3.
You will be awarded a Statement Of Attainment (SOA) upon completion of the course.
TSC Code: EVS-PDV-3002-1.1
|Mode of Training||Classroom|
|Total Training Hours||16.00 hours|
|Total Assessment Hours||1.50 hours|
|Mode of Assessment||
|Type||Category of Individuals/Employer Sponsored Learner|
|Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents (50% Funding)||Employer-sponsored and self-sponsored Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (70% Funding)||SME-sponsored local employees (i.e. Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents) (70% Funding)|
|SkillsFuture Funding (Baseline)||SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy||SkillsFuture Enhanced Training Support for SMEs|
|Full Course Full||$450.00||$450.00||$450.00|
|Skills Future Funding||$225.00||$315.00||$315.00|
|Total Nett Fee||$225.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|GST (8% x S$450)||$36.00||$36.00||$36.00|
|Total Fee Payable||$261.00||$171.00||$171.00|
Note: SSG Funding is only applicable to Singaporeans & Permanent Residents, and is subject to approval by SSG
- For course withdrawal, the refund amount will depend on how many days before course start date that the withdrawal request is received by BESPOKE, as below:
- More than Ten (10) days – Refund of 100% of course fee collected
- Four (4) to Ten (10) days - Refund of course fee collected an administration charge of $53.50.
- Three (3) days or less – No refund of course fee collected.
- For any amount of refund approved by BESPOKE, the refund amount will be made through a mode of payment that will be determined by BESPOKE at its sole discretion.
- There will be no refund for partial attendance of the course.
Information on SSG funding guidelines is available at:
Funding for Individuals
Funding Support for Employers