Washroom Maintenance (CW L1)
Learners would be able to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of washroom facilities in a safe manner at Level 1.
Learners would learn to follow processes and procedures on cleaning of washroom facilities, through the following Learning Units:
- Prepare for cleaning activities
- Clean washroom facilities and washroom floors
- Reinstate work area
- Appropriate PPE to clean washroom
- Different types of safety signage
- Types of tools, equipment, supplies & chemicals for cleaning washroom facilities
- Organisational reporting procedures
- Types & characteristics of the different washroom floor surfaces
- Types & characteristics of the different washroom facilities
- Types of consumables items
- Types of soilage & spillages
- Types of dust & debris
- Soilage & spillage removal methods
- Dust & debris removal methods
- Mopping methods for washroom floors
- Public Utilities (Water Supply) Regulation 39
- Organisational procedures relating to cleaning washrooms facilities
- General guidelines for a clean washroom
- Washroom inspection card
- Basic waste handling & disposal methods
Who should attend
Minimum Entry Requirement
Applicants should preferably:
a) Able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification Workplace Literacy Level (WPL) 1.
b) No prior cleaning work experience required.
You will be awarded a Statement Of Attainment (SOA) upon completion of the course.
TSC Code: EVS-CGO-1007-1.1
|Mode of Training||Classroom|
|Total Training Hours||16.00 hours|
|Total Assessment Hours||1.00 hour|
|Mode of Assessment||
|Type||Category of Individuals/Employer Sponsored Learner|
|Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents (50% Funding)||Employer-sponsored and self-sponsored Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (70% Funding)||SME-sponsored local employees (i.e. Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents) (70% Funding)|
|SkillsFuture Funding (Baseline)||SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy||SkillsFuture Enhanced Training Support for SMEs|
|Full Course Full||$380.00||$380.00||$380.00|
|Skills Future Funding||$190.00||$266.00||$266.00|
|Total Nett Fee||$190.00||$114.00||$114.00|
|GST (8% x S$380)||$30.40||$30.40||$30.40|
|Total Fee Payable||$220.40||$144.40||$144.40|
Note: SSG Funding is only applicable to Singaporeans & Permanent Residents, and is subject to approval by SSG
- For course withdrawal, the refund amount will depend on how many days before course start date that the withdrawal request is received by BESPOKE, as below:
- More than Ten (10) days – Refund of 100% of course fee collected
- Four (4) to Ten (10) days - Refund of course fee collected an administration charge of $53.50.
- Three (3) days or less – No refund of course fee collected.
- For any amount of refund approved by BESPOKE, the refund amount will be made through a mode of payment that will be determined by BESPOKE at its sole discretion.
- There will be no refund for partial attendance of the course.
Information on SSG funding guidelines is available at:
Funding for Individuals
Funding Support for Employers