Furniture and Furnishing Maintenance (CFF L1)
Learners would be able to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of furniture and furnishing in a safe manner at Level 1.
- Preparation for cleaning activities
- Performing cleaning and/or polishing
- Replenishing supplies and reinstating work areas
- Personal Grooming
- Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) guidelines
- Types of Furniture and Furnishings and Their Materials
- Types and Characteristics of Furnishings
- Cleaning Tools, Equipment, Supplies & Chemicals
- Types of receptacles and/or racks & their uses
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Common Dust & Debris Removal Methods for Furniture & Furnishing
- Common Spillage & Stain Removal Methods for Furniture & Furnishing
- Types of Surfaces that Require Polishing
- Techniques for Polishing Furniture & Furnishing
- Organisational procedures related to furniture & furnishing cleaning
- Reporting procedures
- General guidelines for clean furniture & furnishing
- Basic waste handling & disposal methods
Who should attend
Cleaning crew and in-house cleaning staff.
Minimum Entry Requirement
- Have minimum primary school education.
- Develop Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking of English to a proficiency level equivalent to Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 1
- Develop Numeracy skills to a proficiency level equivalent to Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 1
- No prior cleaning work experience required
You will be awarded a Statement Of Attainment (SOA) upon completion of the course.
TSC Code: EVS-CGO-1003-1.1
|Mode of Training||Classroom / Practical|
|Total Training Hours||18.00 hours|
|Total Assessment Hours||1.00 hour|
|Mode of Assessment||
|Type||Category of Individuals/Employer Sponsored Learner|
|Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents (50% Funding)||Employer-sponsored and self-sponsored Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above (70% Funding)||SME-sponsored local employees (i.e. Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents) (70% Funding)|
|SkillsFuture Funding (Baseline)||SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy||SkillsFuture Enhanced Training Support for SMEs|
|Full Course Full||$350.00||$350.00||$350.00|
|Skills Future Funding||$175.00||$245.00||$245.00|
|Total Nett Fee||$175.00||$105.00||$105.00|
|GST (8% x S$350)||$28.00||$28.00||$28.00|
|Total Fee Payable||$203.00||$133.00||$133.00|
Note: SSG Funding is only applicable to Singaporeans & Permanent Residents, and is subject to approval by SSG
- For course withdrawal, the refund amount will depend on how many days before course start date that the withdrawal request is received by BESPOKE, as below:
- More than Ten (10) days – Refund of 100% of course fee collected
- Four (4) to Ten (10) days - Refund of course fee collected an administration charge of $53.50.
- Three (3) days or less – No refund of course fee collected.
- For any amount of refund approved by BESPOKE, the refund amount will be made through a mode of payment that will be determined by BESPOKE at its sole discretion.
- There will be no refund for partial attendance of the course.
Information on SSG funding guidelines is available at:
Funding for Individuals
Funding Support for Employers